Tuesday, March 15, 2011

21 weeks - Baby room

Baby seems to be moving alot more this week. Definite kicks and movement going on! I can't tell if I put my hand on my tummy if I can feel it from inside and out... so Shane is still struggling to feel anything! Tummy also on the increase in size although have been lucky enough to have only put on 1kg so far!

22 week fetal assessment scan on Tuesday! Watch this space for more updates!

We have also taken the first step to making a baby room! Ordered a cot and compactum this past weekend and it will take 4-5 weeks to arrive. Most excited! Here is a pic of what the baby room looks like now. Excuse the boxes, but that was us unpacking from the move! But its lovely and spacious and across the passage from us. Need to replace those 'lovely' blinds too!


No comments:

Post a Comment